Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Dance Like Nobody's Watching (during the party by the pier) [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]

188 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 4'10"

Edward glared fully at the girl before him. "I don't care if you like me!" And he didn't, she was just a stranger who thought she was better than him and danced alone like a weirdo.

Then she said men should listen to women and he clenched his fists and gritted his teeth. "That's just like those people who think poor people should listen to rich or 'smart' people. No one should listen to someone else just cause they think they're better! Everyone can be wrong!" He nearly shouted in her face, not caring if it drew the occasional glance over at the squabbling kids.

He was glad he managed to tackle her but he was almost immediately on the defensive. He had to keep her down otherwise she'd be able to just pummel his face, which he knew well from personal experience. Why did this have to happen on the pier? There was no dirt to rub into her eyes. He tried to keep her down and finally decided to grab a fist full of hair and pulled it over her face, hoping to keep her from trying to bite him. "I'll rip out all your hair if you keep that up!' He said sharply.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dance Like Nobody's Watching (during the party by the pier) - by Edward Seymour - 07-21-2022, 11:57 PM