Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Dance Like Nobody's Watching (during the party by the pier) [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]

188 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 4'10"

"Sure, sure, because people really come here if they had a choice between the two!' Edward snickered at her. This was for the common man, the rich definitely were at the hotel, and anyone who could get in.

"You don't need to say it! I can see it the way you look down on me." He immediately scowled at her. "I don't mean literally. And you're wrong, it's guys who don't like tall girls!"

He folded his arms. "I smell like a man! I don't cover it in perfumes and powders like you girls do!" Maybe he stank, but it wasn't easy to change and he was used to it so it was fine.

The boy smirked, "He just whipped by his old lady. She's making him dance, he's barely keeping in step!" He was sure the guy was forced to dance with the woman enough he didn't step on her feet. What guy would ever practice dancing? Just the mental image was hilarious.

"Heh, like I want to dance with you! Even if you begged me to! I might be dirty, but dirt can be washed off. You're dirty on the inside, stuck up girl."

Then she punched him, he knew she'd threatened it but girls rarely were violent. He cried out and held his eye where he knew he'd have a shiner later. He looked at her and sneered. "You're gonna regret that!" He then rushed at her to tackle her to the ground. She was worried about getting dirt on her dress, he'd make it a muddy mess!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dance Like Nobody's Watching (during the party by the pier) - by Edward Seymour - 07-13-2022, 11:44 PM