Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Dance Like Nobody's Watching (during the party by the pier) [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]

188 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 4'10"

Edward's grin immediately fell into a sneer as she mocked his height. It was definitely a sensitive point. "If you were from a better street you'd be at the other dance." He said gesturing with his head in the general direction of the hotel. "You're no better than me just cause you can dress up a bit. And no man likes a tall woman!"

He folded his arms, "it's the smell of toughness! I'm not some fancy pants who reads like poetry and bathes all the time." He honestly probably wouldn't mind a bath if he could have one but it was better to pretend he preferred being very manly filthy.

He clenched his fists. "I never cry! And real men don't dance! You show me one man who can dance and I'll show you a man who could never win a bar fight! You just want to dance with me cause no one else will!" He wasn't going to pretend to consider her offer because he knew she'd laugh at him the moment it was revealed he honestly had no clue how to dance.

But when she mentioned a fight , his smile returned and he rolled up his sleeves. "My mum told me never ta hit a girl. Good thing I don't listen ta no one. Just come and try it ya fancy bean pole!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dance Like Nobody's Watching (during the party by the pier) - by Edward Seymour - 07-02-2022, 07:09 PM