Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Dance Like Nobody's Watching (during the party by the pier) [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]

12 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: she/her
Height: 5'2"
Alias: Selene

Standing as straight as possible, Stephanie looked down at the boy and laughed sarcastically.  “Are you sure you’re a man, Shorty?  I’m not even a woman yet and I’m taller than you.  I’m from the street too, but obviously a much better street."

Stephanie remembered well how filthy she had been before the theatre manager had taken her to the theatre to live.  Eventually one became accustomed to one’s own stench, but it had still felt like heaven to sink into a tub again.  “You should really find a place to take a bath.”  She pinched her nose and pretended to gag.  “Peeuww!"

The young girl rolled her eyes.  “Real men do dance, Shorty.  And they're good at it too.  You don’t want to dance with me because people will laugh at you and you’d run back to your rock crying like a little baby.”

He thought she was silly, did he?  And was he really so stupid that he thought she would pay him to stop ridiculing her?  Stephanie gave him a sickeningly sweet smile. “How about you shut up or I’ll punch you in the face?”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dance Like Nobody's Watching (during the party by the pier) - by Stephanie St. Clair - 07-02-2022, 01:34 PM