Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Dance Like Nobody's Watching (during the party by the pier) [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]

188 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 4'10"

The girl actually stood up to him instead of running away crying. She wouldn't be the first, but unfortunately for her, he was in a bad mood so this was exactly what he wanted. Her attempts at insulting him slipped off of him easily. He puffed up his chest and slapped it. "I'm a man! We don't got time for spending every day bathing in perfumes or whatever!" Could Edward remember the last time he'd even taken an actual bath? His form of a bath was jumping into the river every now and again. "I'm from the street, of course I'm dirty. Who's gonna clean the town?" He shook his head wondering if she was brainless.

"And a real man doesn't know how to dance. We know how to fight and how to be strong." He laughed again. "But I know something silly when I see it!" He said with a huge grin. "I'd never dance with you anyway." The boy seemed to consider something and grinned. "How about you give me every penny you have and I'll walk away and stop telling you how pathetic you look?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dance Like Nobody's Watching (during the party by the pier) - by Edward Seymour - 06-29-2022, 01:07 PM