Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Dude, where's my priest? [Doctors, Constabulary, and Court]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah had been catching up on some paperwork he should have done earlier that day, but he wanted to do his patrols first instead. Now as he sat at his desk, he was grateful for the change as someone he never expected to see came in.

"Ga-I mean.. Father Richards!" He tried to hide his joy as the other wouldn't have come to see him. It had to be serious. Why did God have to make the priest so beautiful and with such gentle features? He cleared his head in time to realize he was talking.

"What? I'm fine- wait. Father Brennan is missing?" He said and he stood up quickly. "That is concerning. How long have you noticed him missing? Any ideas where he could have gone?" He said, already thinking where he could look but his eyes hadn't left Gabriel when he cocked his head to the side. "Are you alright? Do you.. want to sit down?" The poor man held the entire Catholic town on his shoulders. It was such a burden on such a kind man.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dude, where's my priest? - by Elijah Crane - 06-25-2022, 01:28 PM
RE: Dude, where's my priest? - by Elijah Crane - 07-04-2022, 12:51 PM