Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] It's Late at Night, Do You Know Where Your Kids Are? [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodatio
Banned

235 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'0"
Alias: tomato

"I'm old enough now that I don't need anyone looking out for me, at least.  My brother, my real brother, he was half my age when he had to start raising me.  Without his mom, it was really just us, 'cause our dad was... you know."  She didn't want to think about it and cry again.

But it still made her sad to imagine up a pretty woman, married but left all alone just because she wasn't a very good pirate.  Then again, Mable thought any woman worth a darn would at least try to be an awesome pirate for her super cool pirate husband.

"No one's as good a pirate as me," Mable declared, "I was taught by the best, after all!  Captain Seabeard!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's Late at Night, Do You Know Where Your Kids Are? - by Mable Reynolds - 06-15-2022, 10:56 PM