Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] It's Late at Night, Do You Know Where Your Kids Are? [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodatio
Banned

235 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'0"
Alias: tomato

Mable was not very convinced by Edward's reassurances, but she was too startled to really say anything about it.  For the first time that night, her exhaustion was starting to creep up on her.

"I've never really been in salt water before," she said.  "I guess I don't know a thing about it.  Sorry I worried you, Edward."

She pat his head like he had done to her, but there was no sand to brush away.  It was purely for comfort - hers or his was unclear.

"I'm alright now.  What do you wanna do now?  I guess I can't swim, which is very sad, but I'm sure there's lots we can do other than that!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's Late at Night, Do You Know Where Your Kids Are? - by Mable Reynolds - 06-15-2022, 05:25 AM