Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] It's Late at Night, Do You Know Where Your Kids Are? [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodatio
Banned

235 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'0"
Alias: tomato

Mable didn't see why pirate names couldn't be pretty and scary, and Edward even proved her point with the new name he came up with.  And despite what he said, Mable thought it was wonderful.

"Captain Seabeard and Mermaid Mable the Merciless!  We'll be the best pirates the world has ever seen.  And the richest too!"  Mable ran ahead of her friend and jumped into a twirl, her dress flying out and scattering dirt around her.

"You'll have to teach me how to use swords and knives, Edward, but I'm a fast learner!  And I can teach you how to braid your beard and keep it nice, and on very hot days on the boat we can swim in the ocean since it'll be all around us!  That sounds like the most fun in the world!"  Even more fun than fairies, because one day, they really could be pirates if they wanted to.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's Late at Night, Do You Know Where Your Kids Are? - by Mable Reynolds - 06-11-2022, 07:39 PM