Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] It's Late at Night, Do You Know Where Your Kids Are? [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodatio
Banned

235 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'0"
Alias: tomato

Mable cheered and clapped loudly when Edward finally relented, not caring that it was late and someone might hear them.  Why would she care about - about dumb adults, when she had her very first best friend?

"You're the biggest, toughest person I know, but you're not mean at all," she giggled happily.  "But don't worry, I won't tell anyone!  In fact, I'll tell everyone you're the worst jerk I've ever met if that makes you happy.  Because you're my very best friend, and I'm yours, and that's what best friends do for each other!"

She had completely forgotten about her tears, now.  She took Edward's hands in hers and stood, spinning around in a circle and laughing only to fall back down again when she let Edward go.  She was very well and truly happy.

"You know, I just had the best idea Edward!  Instead of playing fairies, since you obviously would be terrible at it, why don't we be pirates instead?  It could be practice for when you have a ship when you're older!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's Late at Night, Do You Know Where Your Kids Are? - by Mable Reynolds - 06-11-2022, 06:06 AM