Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] It's Late at Night, Do You Know Where Your Kids Are? [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodatio
Banned

235 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'0"
Alias: tomato

Mable leaned into Edward's arm as it came around her, even as she hid her face in her hands.  God, this really was humiliating.  She hated crying, she hated it so much.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to cry like this!" she said behind her hands.  "I promise I'm okay, I just don't like it when people die.  I miss them so much."

Was it possible to heal a heart?  Mable hoped so, but her heart would probably need a lot of healing.  When her tears finally stopped falling, Mable let her hands fall and wrapped them around Edward to return his hug.  It felt very good to do so.

"Will you be in my new family?" she asked.  "You don't have to if you don't want to.  But I'd be very happy if you said yes, Edward."

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's Late at Night, Do You Know Where Your Kids Are? - by Mable Reynolds - 06-11-2022, 05:30 AM