Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] It's Late at Night, Do You Know Where Your Kids Are? [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodatio
Banned

235 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'0"
Alias: tomato

Mable didn't think that Whitby was a shit hole at all.  Really, it was quite nice!  There were lot's of people, yes, and not nearly enough green, but that didn't make it bad.  Just different.

"My dad didn't farm, he just drank all day and got angry at everything."  Mable picked up another handful of dirt and tossed it so she wouldn't have to look at Edward as she spoke.  "If I were there, I would totally farm, and garden, and have a hundred animals and take care of them super well.  And when I wasn't working, I'd climb trees and play fairies like I used to do!"

It was a nice thing to imagine, petting cows and riding horses and feeding chickens and then getting to play like she always did.  Like would be so easy and simple, she'd never be mad at anything like her dad was.  That was a perfect life as far as Mable was concerned.

"If you had a boat, you'd just sail around all the time?  You'd never want to get a house and stay in one place, ever ever?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's Late at Night, Do You Know Where Your Kids Are? - by Mable Reynolds - 06-11-2022, 04:23 AM