Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] It's Late at Night, Do You Know Where Your Kids Are? [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodatio
Banned

235 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'0"
Alias: tomato

Mable allowed Edward to get up, but she herself flopped onto her back and spread out across the dirt floor.  Her dress was already dirty, so there was no point holding back now.  The ground was cool, and she could feel it even through her clothes, getting all into her hair.  The familiar feeling made her smile.

"I dunno!  Your knife's probably better for throwing than poking holes, so not that..."  She turned her head to the ceiling, tilting until she could see the sky where it had fallen.

"You dragged me out here.  What do you wanna do?  If you let me choose, we'll end up going to the beach and playing fairies.  Have you ever played fairies before?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's Late at Night, Do You Know Where Your Kids Are? - by Mable Reynolds - 06-11-2022, 12:00 AM