Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] It's Late at Night, Do You Know Where Your Kids Are? [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodatio
Banned

235 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'0"
Alias: tomato

Mable followed after Edward, even though she was frowning.

”I’ve treated black eyes before, so I’m very good at not making it hurt.  I won’t bother you about it now, but if it happens again, please let me help!”

A secret place intrigued her.  She’s never seen a secret place before, other than her own.  And how Edward was trusting her enough to bring her to his!  Slowly but surely, he was really becoming her best and most favorite friend.

”Okay, we can find something to do!  I’m good at finding things to do when I’m bored.  And actually, do you have something sharp?  I’d like to poke a hole in your shell so I can put a string through it.  Do you think you could help with that?”

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's Late at Night, Do You Know Where Your Kids Are? - by Mable Reynolds - 06-09-2022, 11:02 PM