Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] It's Late at Night, Do You Know Where Your Kids Are? [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodatio

188 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 4'10"

Edward pulled her up and nodded. "Of course! Knife throwing will be my big move! But when you got loads of people, guns work better. But yeah, I'll make that my manner of taking out skallywags. Make em walk the plank and when they get to the end .." he lifted the blade as if to throw.

He pocketed it again and looked towards her. He looked so huge as if his ego just doubled in size that day. "Well of course. We can go to the beach and I can let a girl be my first mate, if it's pretend. And you are such a good crew member." He patted her shoulder and headed out.
Banned

235 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'0"
Alias: tomato

"You wouldn't let me be your first mate for real?" she asked, following after Edward.  "If I'm such a good crew member, you should make me co-captain!  I don't know if I could bring myself to shoot someone, but I bet I could make those skallywags cry if I yelled at them."

Maybe Mable could fight them off with a knife like Edward did now, but only if she really had to.

188 Posts
4 Threads

Edward looked surprised. Had he heard of Lady pirates? "Co captain is like first mate! And I guess if you can prove yourself, you can be my first mate for real. Deal?" He held out his hand to shake with her .

"We will be the scourge of the sea. If I'm Captain Seabeard, what's your pirate name?" He asked as he walked with her
Banned

235 Posts
4 Threads

Mable took Edward's hand to shake, and shook it hard.  As far as she was concerned, a hand shake was just like a pinkie promise but bigger, and for grown ups, so she was satisfied with the gesture.

"My own pirate name?  Oh jeez!"  She'd never come up with pirate names before.  Only fairy names.  "Let's see.  Captain Seabeard and... and his first mate, Mermaid Mable!  Is that a good name?  I think it's very pretty sounding."

188 Posts
4 Threads

Edward slumped and rolled his eyes as he kept walking. "It's a pirate name. It's supposed to be scary, not pretty!!"

He thought hard for a minute and then snapped his fingers. "Mermaid Mable the Merciless! It's not perfect but it's better and you get to keep the mermaid bit." He said. "Everyone will tremble in their boots when they know we're coming."
Banned

235 Posts
4 Threads

Mable didn't see why pirate names couldn't be pretty and scary, and Edward even proved her point with the new name he came up with.  And despite what he said, Mable thought it was wonderful.

"Captain Seabeard and Mermaid Mable the Merciless!  We'll be the best pirates the world has ever seen.  And the richest too!"  Mable ran ahead of her friend and jumped into a twirl, her dress flying out and scattering dirt around her.

"You'll have to teach me how to use swords and knives, Edward, but I'm a fast learner!  And I can teach you how to braid your beard and keep it nice, and on very hot days on the boat we can swim in the ocean since it'll be all around us!  That sounds like the most fun in the world!"  Even more fun than fairies, because one day, they really could be pirates if they wanted to.

188 Posts
4 Threads

The dark streets were narrow and their footsteps echoed. He thought he heard other steps in a nearby alley and moved quicker. "Everyone will be scared of us. They will fear my knife skills and we can tell them you're called a mermaid cause you pull people down to a watery grave."

When he turned the corner, he immediately pulled back and clamped a hand over her mouth, gesturing to keep quiet. He backed up to go down another street. He then took her hand to sprint down. "You gotta be careful with swimming cause of sharks! And I've never held a sword but we can work together to learn. "
Banned

235 Posts
4 Threads

Edward's hand over her mouth was as surprising as it was offensive, and Mable would have shoved him away and shouted if he didn't look so worried.  She held on tight to his hand as they ran down another alley, but Mable kept glancing back.  She only half heard what Edward was saying.

"Sharks... Edward, is it safe to be here?  What part of town are we in?"

Mable turned her head to look behind herself again, swearing she saw a shadow move out of the corner of her eye.  As she did so, her foot hit something and slipped from beneath her.  She fell, and hit the ground hard.

188 Posts
4 Threads

Edward was wondering why she was talking about that along with sharks but could tell she was scared. "It's where the place was. This isn't far from my-" her hand slipped from his as she came tumbling down.

"MABLE!!"

He looked at her and immediately dropped to his knees to roll her over and check on her. "Are you alright!? You fell so hard!"
Banned

235 Posts
4 Threads

[CW for little bloods mention <3]

Mable rolled over easily at Edward's hands, and sat up on her own to face back the way they'd come.  "I'm fine," she said, but the tone was different.  She spoke quickly and quieter than before, and didn't look at Edward.

"I'm okay.  I thought... I thought I saw something, is all."  But there was nothing there, now.

Her hand came up to touch her cheek, and the pressure stung.  In the darkness, she could only just barely make out shiny blood on her hand, and she immediately wiped it on her dress.

"Can we please hurry to the beach..?  It's kind of scary around here at night, Edward."