Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Just Ordinary Post-Race Drama [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]

253 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'4"

Christine was about to make a joke about the pony must be small to fit on her boat, but she was more angry. She looked to the two beside, her as it seemed maybe Alice wanted to be left alone. She left her to the other woman she didn't really know and clenched her fists looking to the one who'd been loudest.

"I'll ask you to hold that lying tongue of yours. I have a child on board that I have been giving a proper education and teaching etiquette. We came here to have a fun day on the water, and I let whoever know how to sail be allowed on board. I didn't ask their back ground because what their job is has nothing to do with what went on on MY boat. I can guarantee you there was nothing sinful or wicked happening, and yet you are bringing in things that do not matter. We just wanted a fun day sailing in the race and you have to be a hateful and violent person who can't let people enjoy an innocent hobby!"

She'd gestured to the guy who'd yelled that he'd grabbed her when pregnant.

"I do not know what they all do but I can guarantee you most of them do not work in such a place, and even if they did it had nothing to do with today's activities. I think it is good to do a new activity to help build confidence and enjoy a little sun and air. If you've nothing nice to say, you can both turn and go because I will go back on that boat and turn around before letting them off around people such as yourself!" She said sharply and glared at Tobias then Ben, just daring them to try anything with her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just Ordinary Post-Race Drama - by Christine Pennyfeather - 06-05-2022, 01:38 PM
RE: Just Ordinary Post-Race Drama - by Anne Ward - 06-12-2022, 10:19 AM
RE: Just Ordinary Post-Race Drama - by Anne Ward - 06-12-2022, 08:09 PM
RE: Just Ordinary Post-Race Drama - by Anne Ward - 06-14-2022, 04:06 PM
RE: Just Ordinary Post-Race Drama - by Anne Ward - 06-20-2022, 07:29 PM
RE: Just Ordinary Post-Race Drama - by Anne Ward - 06-21-2022, 11:01 AM
RE: Just Ordinary Post-Race Drama - by Anne Ward - 06-23-2022, 03:20 PM
RE: Just Ordinary Post-Race Drama - by Anne Ward - 06-26-2022, 04:22 PM
RE: Just Ordinary Post-Race Drama - by Anne Ward - 06-30-2022, 12:27 PM
RE: Just Ordinary Post-Race Drama - by Anne Ward - 07-07-2022, 05:58 PM