Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Just Ordinary Post-Race Drama [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]

391 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

Bram stopped kicking and looked up at the stranger. But his father already yelled instructions. He fought back the tears, because he was already nine. "I don't know you!" he told the stranger. He looked at Elijah with red eyes. "I hate you!" He waved his arm at Tobias. "And you!" Then he ran towards the boat.
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: [Here]
Height: 5'6"

Ah! What a strange one, this Tobias fellow. First prying Ben off of him, and now stepping up to side with him! Zechariah put a hand on Tobias’ shoulder in solidarity, nodding in emphasis to his directive.

He frowned at Bram’s declaration, but he would understand and agree with absolutely everything Zechariah had ever done when he was older.
The Diamond Pony

159 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'0"

She nodded to Anne and Rose, and put her [gross] hand on Alice’s.

“We’ll all go. Anywhere but Uncle Ben’s.”

Or her mum’s. Please, not her mum’s.
Gardener

55 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 5'3"

“My head’s not bothering me,” Mehmet answered, levelly, but my hand kind of--”

Mehmet lifted his right hand, where his finger was completely bent back at an uncanny angle.

“Oh,” he said, voice still level. “… Oh,” he repeated, with hoarse, dawning horror.
Alcoholic

100 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'0"

Anita remained splayed, legs and skirts wide though somewhat covering her knickers now thanks to Dr. Wells’ efforts.

“’M fine,” she moaned, rolling to her front to try and push back to her feet.

Instead, she just faceplanted.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"'E won't be there, will 'e?" Rose said dryly. But depending on how long Elijah was going to keep her father at the police station, they'd need to find a place for Anne, Will and Bram anyway. "We'll go to my place."

She got up and helped her little brother on board.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

When Ben saw that Bram followed his orders, he gave one last foul look in Mr. Meijer's direction and then allowed himself to be taken away to the police station.

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias jerked his shoulder to shake Mr. Meijer's hand off, giving him an irritated look. Then he looked over at the boat and at Alice, but he suddenly wasn't so certain anymore what needed to happen next.

704 Posts
11 Threads

Height: 6'1''

Tristan grimaced at the sight of the hand. He looked over at the lady... woman who had caused the accident. That didn't look good? Had she knocked her head. That looked like brain damage. He turned back to the injured man. "I'll just check on the lady and then you can come to the practice with me and I'll treat it, if you can bear the pain for a little longer.

He turned back to the woman. He couldn't see any head wounds. She smelled of...

Maybe it wasn't brain damage... Not from the accident anyway.

He crouched down beside her, suppressing another grimace. "Madam? Can you hear me? Are you able to sit up?"

253 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'4"

Christine nodded as she helped them towards the carriage. She went to the driver and gave him enough money to drive them out of town. "Sorry for the vomit. Here's a little extra. Please take them where they want to go. If they tell me good things, you'll be the one I hire and pay well." She smiled hoping it would be enough for him to treat them well and not complain about any mess.
She looked to the others. "I'm at Pennyfeather's Books if you need anything in the future. If he doesn't take you where you wanted to go or gives you a hard time, let me know." She waved to them and bid them a safe trip. The moment they were gone, she walked off to get away from the drama.