Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] The Angel Hotel Charity Ball [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]

154 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'4"

Nettie had no clear idea what was going on or how she got into this, but she felt bad for this Carrington man who seemed like he just wanted a dance. She hadn't seen how he spoke to Maxim's sister and hadn't met him or any Carrington so it was all rumors, and she didn't like to judge based on such a thing like her uncle had been.

She took a deep breath and lifted her glass to show she had some. She reached out to very lightly touch Maxim's arm. "I think that's a great idea."

She looked toward Roderick. "Go fetch something for your sister and make sure she is alright. Me and Maxim will dance and then I can dance with you once. So, please, no more fighting?" She said looking back to the Ennington man hoping he wouldn't feel jealous over such a thing. She honestly didn't want anyone to come to a dance taking the time to dress up and be excited to have a little fun and no one would dance just once with them. It could have just as easily been her alone in a corner had it not been for the sweet man she'd already met who stood at her side.

"I want this to be a good night for all. It's a charity event after all." She reminded them hoping to put things in perspective.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Angel Hotel Charity Ball - by Nettie Brennan - 07-01-2022, 05:13 AM