Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] The Angel Hotel Charity Ball [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]

154 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'4"

Nettie couldn't even begin to explain her gratitude towards Maxim as she took his handkerchief for her eyes. It was so humiliating to cry like this in such a place but she managed to at least stop the tears quickly.

"You're so very kind and wonderful. I wouldn't worry about it. I suppose I can write my parents, but they will be fine with it. Or at least not against it." She said quietly and offered him a pained smile before taking the offered drink and sipping a little. It helped her suddenly dry throat.

She shook her head and held the fabric at his sleeve with two fingers very lightly so he could easily pull free. "I would rather you stay. She let go though when she noticed he was looking at someone. She had heard of the Carringtons, it seemed a target for a lot of rumors lately. "Ah, well.. do be careful."

The moment she was alone, another man was beside her as if the earth had spit him up. Surprise was clear on her face as she looked at him. She gripped her drink a but more firmly and tried to offer him a polite but apologetic smile. "Ah, I'm sorry but I'm enjoying some refreshment. And I already have someone to dance with as soon as i am ready. But ..thank you for wishing to dance with me." She didn't normally have this situation so her words stumbled a little.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Angel Hotel Charity Ball - by Nettie Brennan - 06-20-2022, 07:18 PM