Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] The Angel Hotel Charity Ball [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]

154 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'4"

The question that came from Maxim was such a normal question, but at that moment it brought tears to her eyes. Her parents were all the way in London and wouldn't give a damn what she was doing or with who. And Malachi... She felt abandoned and that no one in the world cared about her beyond her social friends. She immediately grabbed a handkerchief dabbing her eyes in complete embarrassment. 'I am so sorry. Ah, there is.. no one. My parents are not in town and would probably not care about the effort. My guardian had left me and I've no idea where he could be found. "

She tried to regain her composure immediately and smiled but with the joy in her face faded. "I would like that so very much. I am sorry I do not have a way for you to properly go about it. I hope it doesn't bother you too much. If you change your mind, I understand." She still walked slowly towards the refreshments. "I think a little break, just for a few moments would be wonderful, if it is alright? I do want to forget my worries for just one night. And I can't think of a better place than beside you."

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Angel Hotel Charity Ball - by Nettie Brennan - 06-20-2022, 03:47 AM