Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] In Constant Sorrow, All Through His Days [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

How could he not agree to anything and everything Edmund asked of him. He took his hands into his and kissed them delicately. "Any time you want me, I'm yours." He said before letting him go to get out. He grabbed the extra towel and moved it over his hair.

"Sorry..." he offered a smile to the girl and let her into the room. As soon as the door was shut though, he'd sat on the bed the girl hadn't occupied and looked up at Edmund. "I'll stay as long as you like me too. But it is lats and eventually you and your sister will need to sleep. And you do need to take care of her first. "

He reached out his hand, to take the other's hand or whatever he'd offer him. "But, any time you feel stressed or upset. You can come see me. I always have time for you. And I will do all I can to cheer you up." He flashed a smile as he wanted his lips back on him. And he could promise the other man time, it's the one thing he had

Messages In This Thread
RE: In Constant Sorrow, All Through His Days - by Francis Tully - 06-05-2022, 05:18 AM