Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] In Constant Sorrow, All Through His Days [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

"You are too sweet to me so it's very easy to flirt. I get hated very easily, but I don't want it from you." He knew he'd just meet him, and so anything could be made known in the light of day. There was a very good chance this guy who was new to the area would be embarrassed to be associated with Francis. But he said otherwise, and he desperately wanted to believe him.

"Then we start with now." He kissed him but very lightly briefly. "And then.." He kissed him again. "We can do it again, later..' He kissed him once more.

His gentle hands touched his cheeks and he smiled huge. He loved that warm and tender touch. He turned to lean to the wall and let Edmund not feel cornered. His arms looped around his neck and he drew him in for a longer more tender kiss as he touched his cheek.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In Constant Sorrow, All Through His Days - by Francis Tully - 06-05-2022, 01:43 AM