Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] In Constant Sorrow, All Through His Days [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Banned

133 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: WOW!
Height: 5'4"
Alias: tomato

Ah.  Well, Edmund didn't really know what he had been expecting to happen, honestly.  From the moment Francis shut the wash room door behind them, he really should have known.

Not that knowing would have stopped him.  Stopped either of them.

Edmund had never been kissed before, not like this.  Francis' lips were so warm, and his stubble was scratchy where it touched Edmund's face, and it felt - good.  Really good.

Genuinely, Edmund had no clue what he was doing, but he wanted to do something, and all he could think of was pushing his face back against Francis.  Was that reciprocation?  Hopefully Francis would see it as that.

A moment later, the younger turned his face away, gasping in shaky breathes.  He blinked, and he could still see Francis leaning in.

"Oh my, I've never done that before," he whispered, looking back at Francis, at his lips.  He'd just been kissing those.  "Can - I'm drunk, but would you do that again?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: In Constant Sorrow, All Through His Days - by Edmund Reynolds - 06-05-2022, 01:19 AM