Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] In Constant Sorrow, All Through His Days [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

Francis was so relieved. He went with him into the small room and looked around. What he was going to do would be difficult, but he still had a pleasant buzz from drinking and there was always a chance Edmund wouldn't like him later anyway.

"Nope, you're wet too." With that, he sent up a leg to kick the door shut as he drew the younger man close. He wrapped a towel around to help dry Edmund's hair and he looked into his eyes. "I want to talk to you alone.. If it's alright." There wasn't enough time given for an answer, if he refused he could push Francis away easily. There was no need to resist or fight such a situation.

"I am your friend, and I support you." He said, his voice low and almost spoken directly in his ear as he used drying as an excuse to be close to him. "I am worried your sister has the wrong impression of me. Since.. we both came here drunk. So, you don't need to force her to talk to me. I am curious.. about things between you. So, maybe in time, you can tell me. If you want. " He clarified and looked into the other's face. "But don't be bothered by her or me that it's .. weird between us. I don't blame her. But I really appreciate you trying so hard. I came here for you though, so I am alright just focusing on talking to you. But if you also want me to go, we can meet up again. You know where to find me. Right?" He said. He wanted him to know he was there for him and he liked him still. He was just worried about this weird mood when they were in the other room.

He looked nervous but made a playful smile. "Of course if you want to just spend time in this little room with me and we keep trying ourselves off until it gets weird, I'm ok with that too.." He said with a small laugh.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In Constant Sorrow, All Through His Days - by Francis Tully - 06-04-2022, 11:42 PM