Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] In Constant Sorrow, All Through His Days [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

A beaming smile was his reply to Edmund as he took his seat. He watched the man look around but let his eyes wander over the small things that crowded most of the surfaces. He reached out to pick one up but froze and put his hand neatly back on his lap, he didn't want them to assume he was going to take something, even if he just wanted to look at it. And he sort of wanted the sister to like him, it would make it easier for him to remain in the older brother's life if he wanted him there.

He looked from the stuff back to the girl, as her silence was making him more nervous. "Ah, is this stuff yours? It's quite a collection. You have an eye for pretty things." He said quietly wanting to get on her good side but it was clearly failing. Luckily for the awkward silence, Edmund returned with the baton.

Francis laughed as he gently held it and looked it over. "Wow! Never thought I'd get to actually hold one of these things. This is amazing." He gave the man a little bow and laughed. "I'm very impressed. This is incredible. You should always keep it as a sign of your victory." He gave a small clenched fist pump before handing over the man's prize. "It's even better seeing it in life than just hearing about it. Thank you so much for letting me see it!'

Messages In This Thread
RE: In Constant Sorrow, All Through His Days - by Francis Tully - 06-04-2022, 10:40 PM