Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] In Constant Sorrow, All Through His Days [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Banned

133 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: WOW!
Height: 5'4"
Alias: tomato

Friends.  They were still that at least.  Despite everything that had just been discussed, or maybe because of it, Edmund smiled and nodded.  He offered Francis his hand.

"Follow me then."

The rain was getting Edmund wet right through his shirt by now, and his skin was cold, but he still felt warm.  Hopefully, that was a feeling that would remain when they were inside.

Edmund only let go of Francis when they reached the hotels to open the front doors for him, and followed him in.  He sent a wave to the people behind the desk, doing a very poor job to hide his drunkenness, and not caring for that reason exactly.

"Down this hall here," he murmured to Francis, leading him with a hand trailing against the wall for stability instead of the other man.  He stopped at the right door without looking at the number engraved plates and tried the handle.  It was unlocked, which meant,

"My sister is inside," Edmund warned as he opened the door.  "But don't worry.  She's very nice..."

Sure enough, inside the hotel room and sitting on one of the two beds inside was a girl, only a few years younger that Edmund.  Her skin was darker than Edmund's, her hair thick and curly, the texture completely different from her brothers.  It seemed the only physical similarity between the two of them was the color of their eyes.  In her lap was a Bible she had just slammed closed.

"Mable!" he greeted happily.  "I made a friend.  Come meet Francis."

Messages In This Thread
RE: In Constant Sorrow, All Through His Days - by Edmund Reynolds - 06-04-2022, 09:12 PM