Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] In Constant Sorrow, All Through His Days [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Banned

133 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: WOW!
Height: 5'4"
Alias: tomato

How could Francis deny what Edmund was saying?  The younger couldn't help but pout as his words were brushed off again.  Maybe Francis was a better judge of himself than Edmund was, but he still wanted his friend to not just hear his words, but believe them.

"Love?" he repeated, surprised by the statement.  He said, love? but what he meant was, charming?  You think I'm charming?  Why did that please him so much?

"I don't think I'm the type of man someone could fall in love with," Edmund said.  He was still looking at Francis and walking best he could.  "I'd be - what's the word... honored if someone did, though.  Man or not."

Was that a safe thing to say..?  Francis had just said it, yes, but he had been joking, hadn't he?  Or was it one of those jokes, but not really?  Edmund could never tell on a normal day, he had no hope of deciphering it now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In Constant Sorrow, All Through His Days - by Edmund Reynolds - 06-04-2022, 05:09 AM