Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] In Constant Sorrow, All Through His Days [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Banned

133 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: WOW!
Height: 5'4"
Alias: tomato

Edmund gazed in amazement at the coins in his hand, like he thought Francis doubled them magically instead of returning his own money to him.  And he called him smile wonderful.  He felt wonderful.

"I'd like to," he said, pocketing the coins.  "To drink with you again and see you.  You've been so - so nice to me today, thank you."

He pulled the last of his drink closer to himself, but didn't look away from the stubbled jaw of his companion.

"You're my first friend you know," he admitted in a low voice.  "That makes it extra... extra special."

Something about saying the words out loud made Edmund's face redden past what it already was with the alcohol.  To hide his embarrassment, he drank from his glass for as long as he could holding his breath, and slammed it back down as if doing so would erase the words from Francis' memory instead of his own.

"Are we - really gonna piss on a church?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: In Constant Sorrow, All Through His Days - by Edmund Reynolds - 06-04-2022, 12:02 AM