Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] In Constant Sorrow, All Through His Days [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

Francis was invigorated hearing the other man. He seemed to have cheered up so much since the start of their talk. And really, having a drink and cheering up a new friend. Could there be any better in his current life?

"Thanks. I can't wait to see it." He was still grinning from hearing the story. He patted Edmund on the shoulder as he sipped his drink. He looked at the other from the question.

"Hm. I don't know if I have anything good to tell. I'm just a guy. I got kicked out of my home after a tragedy and I've been just living for myself ever since! If I think up a good story even half as fun as yours, I'll be sure to tell it though."

Messages In This Thread
RE: In Constant Sorrow, All Through His Days - by Francis Tully - 06-03-2022, 08:40 PM