Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] In Constant Sorrow, All Through His Days [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Banned

133 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: WOW!
Height: 5'4"
Alias: tomato

The reasons Francis listen were very correct in Edmund's mind.  Without his approval, the boys lips curled into a smile for the first time that day and he lifted his glass to clink it against the others.

"Beaches and God," he repeated, finishing his toast with a sip.  It went down easier than the last one did.  Whether that was because it was better, or because Edmund was already getting tipsy, he wasn't sure.

"And - fathers," he said haltingly, half expecting to be shut down.  "I don't know about you but I - I hate my dad.  The worst of the worst.  Maybe all parents.  But maybe... maybe I was handed a bad lot."  He shrugged with another smile, more rueful this time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In Constant Sorrow, All Through His Days - by Edmund Reynolds - 06-03-2022, 05:48 AM