Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] In Constant Sorrow, All Through His Days [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Banned

133 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: WOW!
Height: 5'4"
Alias: tomato

Edmund would not be turning to drink unless it had been a genuinely terrible, irredeemable day.

It was doomed form the start with the storm.  Well, the real start was the nightmares that kept him up all night, and then it was the storm and hiding under the table in his hotel room like a child.  And then it was that the hotel stopped serving he and sis sister food, to prolong their stay.  Edmund didn't know how it worked, but he didn't argue.

He was too tired, and his head wouldn't stop for anything, and he just needed to not feel like himself for a while.

In his pockets was barely enough money to get a drink, maybe five - he hoped.  Edmund never really... bought drinks before.

Before, he'd just steal them from his father's stash, but that was no longer an option.

Looking quite pathetic as he walked down the street, Edmund glanced at each building in in their windows, trying to discern which might have the cheapest drinks when he spotted a friendly looking man on the street.  He gave every person that passed him a smile, and that was enough for Edmund to swallow his anxiety and approach him. 

Cautiously aware of how the man towered over him, Edmund greeted him with a small wave.  "Hello, um - pardon me, I'm trying to find a bar - or, a pub, I guess.  Would you mind directing me..?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: In Constant Sorrow, All Through His Days - by Edmund Reynolds - 06-02-2022, 11:56 PM