or Register?

[Complete] Ride It…My Pony [Market, Shops and Spas]

15 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 6'0
Alias: Lily

Nights of sin….

The woman that came down the stairs with her round belly made Henri’s heart stop a moment. He knew he would be in the same room with true beauty but with her hand upon her stomach and her hair mused as it was from where she must have been sleeping, he understood what it was to find himself enchanted. 

That should have been his push to run, but he heard his mother’s voice and her desperation inside it for him to find a job local so that he could be there when she needed him. She hadn’t wanted him to work a second to begin with, but this was what they settled on.

‘Maybe you can teach them a bit of about forgiveness, and lead them back to the flock.’ 

“I—“ He began as he opened the folded paper in his hand to make sure he had the right place, and after a quick glance at it he let his hand fall to his side once more. 

“I’m here for the security job?” Was that even what it was called. He cleared his throat a moment and tried to recall if he’d worn a hat…he should remove it if so, but he was so damn off his rocker at the moment he just put out his hand to introduce himself. 

“Henri Lockwood, and I’m here to see a Mrs. DeAngelis?”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ride It…My Pony - by Sonia DeAngelis - 05-26-2022, 09:58 PM
RE: Ride It…My Pony - by Henri Lockwood - 05-27-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Ride It…My Pony - by Sonia DeAngelis - 05-28-2022, 02:56 AM
RE: Ride It…My Pony - by Henri Lockwood - 05-28-2022, 08:29 PM
RE: Ride It…My Pony - by Sonia DeAngelis - 05-29-2022, 12:04 AM