Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Ride It…My Pony [Market, Shops and Spas]

15 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 6'0
Alias: Lily

The day was long and yet the medical bills kept lining up, and as he stood with a bit of the ad from the paper in his hands before the Diamond Pony he took a deep breath. There had been rumors about this place, whispers among the ladies and men that were around him, and he swore that even a few times his father came home smelling like something he’d liken to that of starlight and vanilla. However, his mother never seemed to mind. 

She had her good son, her beautiful daughters and all the basic things to care for her family, and yet with every year that passed Henri could see the wear settling in. Their business did well, but with all the changing movements in furniture and design alike it was hard for them to keep up. 

This was what had him standing before The Diamond Pony with his heart pounding of all the hellfire that he could recall. 

Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire. [Jude 1:7]

Though the day was still too young for such horrid affairs that his own virginal self could pretend was happening, Henri wondered if perhaps there wasn’t something a little more sinister beneath the glittering glamour that he swore he almost imagined. 

With his heart pounding and his family depending on him he took a deep breath and went inside.

Messages In This Thread
Ride It…My Pony [Market, Shops and Spas] - by Henri Lockwood - 05-26-2022, 02:14 AM
RE: Ride It…My Pony - by Sonia DeAngelis - 05-26-2022, 09:58 PM
RE: Ride It…My Pony - by Henri Lockwood - 05-27-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Ride It…My Pony - by Sonia DeAngelis - 05-28-2022, 02:56 AM
RE: Ride It…My Pony - by Henri Lockwood - 05-28-2022, 08:29 PM
RE: Ride It…My Pony - by Sonia DeAngelis - 05-29-2022, 12:04 AM