Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Looking For the Prodigal Son [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

47 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He, Him
Height: 5'8"

"I wouldn't put it passed them," he muttered. "I know the situation is frightening, that is why I poured fortification." He put the glass to his lips, took one sip, then put it back down. He visibly shuddered, glad that only a small amount made it into the glass. His hands stopped shaking. The butler came in with a maid bearing other fortifications, not food, just hot tea.

He hadn't told the Butler what to do regarding Pearl because the man was loyal enough to have taken care of the matter already. "I've taken the liberty of sending a missive to the constabulary, Master Carrington," the man with the hawk nose and beady eyes said. The man shifted easily to where Magnus had set the glass and he also cast a glance toward the other man, pity in his gaze, not for Bill but his employer. He eased a cup into the hands of the man who paid him. "Shall I notify the Mistress, sir?"

"Why ever would you do that for? I doubt she'd play the doting mother to Pearl now," he said bitterly. It was his own fault. He looked down into the teacup and then sipped at that instead of pouring more liquor. The decanter was smoothly stashed away out of the master's line of sight, Magnus didn't even notice as he was staring off. In fact, he looked rather grey in the face.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking For the Prodigal Son - by Magnus Carrington III - 02-08-2023, 06:13 PM