Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Looking For the Prodigal Son [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

47 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He, Him
Height: 5'8"

It was an angry father who came out to greet another angry father. Magnus was fuming, not only that is daughter had gone and married the kid when he gave them a chance, and now there was the father of the very kid he tried to help. He did not know it yet that Pearl had been kidnapped, but then, he had been out of the loop for a time as people were starting to think of him as mad. He holed up in his library most of the time, not touching drink anymore, not touching his wife anymore, barely responding to people.

But then his favorite child, the one who he thought had some decency in her, had run off to Gretna Green with that blasted boy.

"I don't know who you think is here, but I have not seen my daughter, nor your son since they ran away to get married. After I gave your son an apprenticeship to make up for what my idiot son did to yours."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking For the Prodigal Son - by Magnus Carrington III - 06-18-2022, 10:48 PM