Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Looking After the Family [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

9 Posts
0 Threads

Height: 5'8

Old Dan Willis. Uncle Ben. Who knew how many people knew about his sister’s exploits? If they could figure it out, so could others, and then… then she’d have no hope for anything else. No respectable man would marry her. No God-fearing ladies would befriend her.

Luke held his open palm to his forehead; a great weight that he struggled not to buckle under.

Lory could have come to him. If help was what she needed, she could have just told him. Did she need the money that bad? Did she think that they needed money that bad, that she had to sell herself just to get it? He could have picked up a few more jobs, there were always men that needed help – but would she have listened?

“I’m sorry ye had t’ find out that way,” said Luke, “if I’d known, I’d’ve…”

But his voice trailed off into nothing, and he shook his head. He would have kept Ben from ever finding out, that’s what he’d have done. Angry as he was at her, he’d have kept it secret, if he’d known.

"I'll take care of it," he assured, straightening his back.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking After the Family - by Benjamin Ward - 05-22-2022, 12:08 PM
RE: Looking After the Family - by Benjamin Ward - 05-22-2022, 02:12 PM
RE: Looking After the Family - by Benjamin Ward - 05-22-2022, 02:37 PM
RE: Looking After the Family - by Benjamin Ward - 05-22-2022, 04:23 PM
RE: Looking After the Family - by [ABANDONED]Luke Ward - 05-25-2022, 03:58 PM
RE: Looking After the Family - by Benjamin Ward - 05-27-2022, 06:40 PM