Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] what lies beneath the surface [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

There was a quiet moment as he finished his slice of pie and watched her clean. "Well, you can wait a week or so to learn how much you make from the pies and if you'd make more money from variety, that sort of thing. If you do both and just slide slowly into the pie business, it will help you if something goes wrong. I'm not saying there would, but it's always good to have back up, you know? Though I am certain it would be a complete success, maybe it costs more to make than we expected and you need to make more pies, or smaller ones. Just thinking ahead." he smiled as he did want her to do well. "I will remain there to keep them all safe, I don't like being grabbed so I can relate. I'll just nap around the business of helping you and that one for at least a few days. Then I will figure something out." He wasn't sure what, but something would have to work.

Messages In This Thread
RE: what lies beneath the surface - by Pony McBride - 05-22-2022, 10:08 PM