Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] what lies beneath the surface [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

80 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'3"

"Since early this morning," she replied, then moved over to where there was a pie cooling in the window. She put that on the counter and put a small piece of pastry on a plate. Then she offered it to him, "It's my first time with apple pie. It smells good, I'll say that much!" She took a piece up with her fork and offered it to him without thinking about it. She was genuinely excited for him to try the pie, her eyes filled with it.

She forgot about his nearness for a moment at that, and the blushing ebbed, thankfully. "I thought I would try a couple with cooked filling and a couple with raw filiing, and different cuts on the apples to see which ones had the best texture, this is the first one with cooked filling and sliced apples, the next is with cubed and cooked, and the next two are the same of each cut but uncooked." Assuming he took the offered bite, the pie was almost perfect if one liked softer pie filling, and the flavor was delicious.

Messages In This Thread
RE: what lies beneath the surface - by Virginia Rose Danvers - 05-18-2022, 12:33 PM