Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] what lies beneath the surface [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

80 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'3"

"Oh," she said as warmth spread through her belly at his light touch to wipe away the flour. "I hope she has a good visit," she said then, her voice a little thicker than before. She turned as if that would hide her blush. It didn't, he'd probably be able to see it on the back of her ears and neck. She played it off though, like she wasn't affected by his very nearness, grabbing for a towel and wiping debris off of her fingers.

"I thought I would sell these if they turned out well," she said then, as if nothing at all happened, when in reality, she had gooseflesh and it wasn't hard to miss. In reality, she had been enjoying his company more and more as well, and she wanted more than the budding friendship between them, but she feared he might not feel the same as she and she was not one to push such an issue. She then said over her shoulder, "Would you like to try some of the pie?" It was up to him to determine whether she was offering a slice of pie, or, well, a piece of herself, for she wasn't really thinking about the fact that she sounded like she offered either or at the moment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: what lies beneath the surface - by Virginia Rose Danvers - 05-18-2022, 03:12 AM