Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Keep Your Friends Close, And The Father Closer [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Banned

235 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'0"
Alias: tomato

There went Father Brennan again, calling her dear, like she really was dear to him.  Mable pushed her face into the man's chest like it would make her smile any less real.  Like it would make everything about the night less indulgent.

She stayed like that for a few long seconds before dropping her arms and taking a step away.  Mable looked up and smiled again at Father Brennan and his amusing hat.  Had she looked like that wearing it?  She hoped not.

"I'll surely stop by with my brother," she said.  "Thank you for the walk, Father.  I had a very nice time!  I'm very grateful to you."

Mable might have died of boredom in the hotel room.  She still might if her brother made a habit of getting back so late.  For the first time, Mable wondered if he was alright, and then cast the thought away.  She refused to worry about it so soon; if he wasn't back by morning, then she would worry.

"I look forward to seeing you again soon.  Be safe on the rest of your walk!  Have a good night!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keep Your Friends Close, And The Father Closer - by Mable Reynolds - 05-20-2022, 11:48 AM