Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Keep Your Friends Close, And The Father Closer [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Banned

235 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'0"
Alias: tomato

How was it that Father Brennan was so much older than her, and yet had enough imagination to see a cat where Mable had only been able to see a rock, or a potato?  Her face was blank as she let that register, and then split in half with a smile.

This man was so fascinating to her.  Mable leaned further into his side, already warm from their pseudo-hug.

"The beach then," she decided.  "We can do most of the things on our list there.  I can bring my brother, and all three of us can dig.  I bet the hole will be big enough to fit the three of us!  And - oh, I wonder if fairies live on beaches?"

She hadn't imagined that before.  All the fairy's she'd ever thought of before lived in forests, where there was greenery for miles, and animals big and small to ride on and help and befriend.  But the beach was still a part of nature.  Surely, fairies would live somewhere in the sand or rocks.  They could make friends with the crabs, and save fish that swam too close to the land.

Having come to a satisfying conclusion, Mable nodded and squeezed Father Brennan lightly where her arm was around him.

"You know, I think they do.  So we can play fairies on the beach too, and make sand-mud-soup instead.  Only if you want to, of course.  If not, we can play my pebble game!  I think you'd be very good at it.  You have a very colorful imagination, Father."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keep Your Friends Close, And The Father Closer - by Mable Reynolds - 05-19-2022, 12:56 AM