Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Keep Your Friends Close, And The Father Closer [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Banned

235 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'0"
Alias: tomato

In quick succession, Mable's shoulders rose and fell; first at the mention of the beach and then the moment Father Brennan said next time.  She knew what was coming after that, but sighed all the same.  Wordless, Mable stood in the water, watching the flow move to accommodate around her.

"Worms are the best creatures," she said as she took Father Brennan's hand again, and stepped closer to have her other hand on his arm for extra stability.  "But I suppose it will be easier to see them in the daylight."

Whether it was intentional or not, Mable walked back down the river slower than before.  She was quiet even now, clenching her teeth to keep them from chattering.  Somehow, the night air was colder than the river had been.  Or maybe it just felt that much more unwelcome.

"Will there be church tomorrow, Father Brennan?  I'd like to see you again, if that's alright.  I'll bring my brother too."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keep Your Friends Close, And The Father Closer - by Mable Reynolds - 05-17-2022, 12:49 PM