Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Keep Your Friends Close, And The Father Closer [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Banned

235 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'0"
Alias: tomato

What did she have on the farm?  Mable tilted her head as she thought about it, humming quietly.

"Not much," she admitted.  Even if they did, it would have been in the house where she was loathe to go.

"This might shock you, but my brother and I didn't have a lot of money growing up.  A lot of land and trees and grass, things like that we made do with.  Oh, we had some cows for a while!  And they had a baby, but it was still born.  We had to sell the cows a bit after that..."

She and her brother had enough money to buy food for winter after that at least.  Mable still frowned at the memory and kicked up with her foot, splashing water up and onto her dress.

"We had a small house too, but it wasn't very nice, and my brother and I didn't like to be inside much."  Mable shrugged, purposefully not elaborating on why.  Instead, she squeezed Father Brennan's hand and looked up at him.

"Tell me about London, and your family!  Why don't you and your brother get along?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keep Your Friends Close, And The Father Closer - by Mable Reynolds - 05-13-2022, 03:56 PM