Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Keep Your Friends Close, And The Father Closer [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Banned

235 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'0"
Alias: tomato

"No, the room is wonderful, sir," Mable assured quickly, following the other back to the table.  Even if it wasn't, she wouldn't tell that to the man paying for it.

And, in her humble opinion, this was much better than sleeping on the street.

"I've got no idea," she admitted in response to Mr. Brennan's question, and then pointed a finger at him.  "That boy is always getting into trouble, you know!  But I don't think he'd mind if I went out with you.  The river isn't very far is it?  Maybe we'll see my brother on his way back."

Now that the idea had been planted, Mable had her mind made up.  She grinned at her guest, decisively fitting his hat on her head.  Her thick hair made the fit a bit tight, but it didn't fall off when she took her hands off it stayed.  She posed, grinning, and then turned towards the door.

"Come on!  Don't let me lead the way, I'll just get us lost."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keep Your Friends Close, And The Father Closer - by Mable Reynolds - 05-11-2022, 04:11 PM