Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] This Time... [Continued] [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

704 Posts
11 Threads

Height: 6'1''

"Well, be glad someone worries over you, sir. It's better to be too careful than careless." He nodded at Elijah in acknowledgement. Then he got up and walked over to a cabinet, where he took a bottle and poured some of its content in a smaller bottle. Then he returned and handed it to Ben. "Put this into some hot water and breathe in the steam until it cools down."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah looked down when Ben assured him he'd be fine. "Anyone can get sick, Ben. You will be fine if you follow the doctor's orders alright?"

He watched Tristan gather the medicine. "Exactly. Thank you, doctor. I will make sure he takes it." His head turned to look at Ben, assuring him he would indeed make sure the man took it. "Is it all at once?" He asked to clarify. He'd have taken the bottle if Ben did not to put it in a pocket.

"Just let me know how much I owe you. And I can't thank you enough for your time. Is there anything else to keep an eye out for?"
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben just quietly nodded, because agreeing was easier than arguing with Elijah. He took the medicine and put it in his pocket. If it would clear his lungs, good. But there was a small part of him that dreaded using it. For what would he cough up?

704 Posts
11 Threads

Height: 6'1''

"Once should clear the lungs quite a bit. If the issues remain come back for more," said Tristan, then he turned to Elijah and mentioned the price. When all was handled, he showed them out.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah took note of how quiet he was. He frowned a little and looked to Ben. "Let's get you home so you can take it easy. You can talk to Lory's family later. "
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben had had some time to calm down and he was feeling stronger now. But he knew there was a point in what Elijah was saying. He had to think. "Aye, thank you, Elijah."