Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] This Time... [Continued] [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

"It's just a cough, Elijah," he protested, though he was still out of breath. "And what's yer best plan then. She's... wait." The dizziness got worse. He stopped, pulled away and leaned his back against a house. He put his palm against his forehead and closed his eyes. "She's Paul's wee lass. She's my responsibility. And I had no clue."

Like he had had no clue about Simon. He felt sick.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah frowned and pulled Bem to him, looping an arm under him so he could lean all of his weight on the constable.
"People keep secrets, Ben. It happens. Sometimes it's because people know what they are doing is wrong but they feel they must for some reason, or they are trying to protect someone else even if it's just from a painful truth. Now we are going to the doctor even if I have to carry you. And you can tell whoever whatever later."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"We 'aven't t' money for it, Elijah. And you have enough to worry about." That was more than he had wanted to say.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah frowned. "I'd give up every penny I had to keep you healthy, Ben. Don't worry about me. You have a family that loves you and needs you." He said as he walked along. "When don't I have my own problems."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben kept quiet but he walked along. He felt bad for relying on Elijah, but he also didn't want to argue anymore. He was still to distracted by worry anyway. What he would give to be able to wrap his fingers around the neck of every man that had touched Lory.

He did not see the hypocrisy there.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah walked him to Doctor Wells' as he enjoyed the silence. He worried if he brought up anything it could cause another argument and another argument could hurt Ben's health further.

"If you need to stop and sit or anything, let me know. " was all he felt safe saying.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"I'm alright... I will be alright," he still tried to get out of the doctor's visit. He walked along anyway. Trying not to lean on Elijah too much, both so as not to snap the man in two and to embarrass himself further. People were watching.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah could care less about the looks. He wondered how many were for him trying to get Ben to the doctors and how many were from that damned article. The only good it did was getting him in touch with his Swordfish. He worried if it was worth it though with the trouble it brought him and what it could do if he was ever caught hanging around any male too long for people to make up rumors. He certainly didn't want to to spread his trouble to Zechariah.

"I'll believe you're alright when the doctor says so."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben gave up and just followed along. People were still staring. "Ye're a good man, Elijah," he said.

704 Posts
11 Threads

Height: 6'1''

It had been rather too quiet today, a reason for concern. But since he could not force more patients into his waiting room, Tristan used his time as well as he could by reading and taking notes at his desk. The door to the waiting room was still unlocked in case someone still turned up.