Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] A New Chapter [Market, Shops, and Spas]

158 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Alias: BlackAck

"I see." Ellie nodded. Unlike some girls she knew - Anne Ward specifically - she didn't need a mother, her own was just fine. But she knew all about sisters. Christine would be like an older sister, one who cared. After all, a condition of Ellie's employment had been that Christine be a model of womanly comportment and feminine virtue for young Ellie.

"It's alright, Miss, I don't mind work. I'm everso grateful for the chance ye've given me."

253 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'4"

Christine nodded and smiled. "I'm glad, if you have a day that is difficult on you, physically or emotionally, whatever. You can let me know. I do want you to work for me, but you're also a person and I find you very sweet. If I'd had a sister, I'd hoped she was just like you. So I am going to be a good boss and friend, if you will allow it." She said cheerfully and sipped her tea.

158 Posts
5 Threads

"Of course, Miss." Another friend would be lovely.

253 Posts
4 Threads

She smiled and sipped her tea. "You can call me Christinae sometimes... if you want."

158 Posts
5 Threads

"That'll take some getting used to, Miss. I mean.. Christine. I was raised strict. teachers, preachers.... employers, all were sir or ma'am. Family, and friends that's different."

253 Posts
4 Threads

Christine nodded and held up a hand to let her know to relax. "It's alright. It is new. But I wouldn't mind if you thought of me a little more as a friend. But we can't rush things. " She said with a gentle tone.

158 Posts
5 Threads

"I'd like to, Christine." Ellie answered, blushing slightly using her employer's Christian name. "It'll just take adjustin' to."

253 Posts
4 Threads

She looked delighted. "It's little steps. Want to work on reading later? You can show me what you know and I'll help fill in the blanks."

158 Posts
5 Threads

Ellie's eyes widened and she nodded. "We can try that book you recommended, the one with the girl. What did ye call it?.. Pride, Pride and somethin'."

253 Posts
4 Threads

Christine nibbled on a piece of fruit. "Pride and Prejudice. Of course."