Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] I Just Need Something For The Pain [Doctors, Constabulary, and Court]

704 Posts
11 Threads

Height: 6'1''

Tristan nodded quietly. He hoped for Mr. Crane's sake, that he was right and he had left no evidence, and that the former lover was not the unreliable blackmailing type. Crane didn't sound like the sort of man who would visit brothels. Either way, it was sufficient if Crane believed he was safe. If he wasn't, there was not much Tristan could do for him anyway. If some kind of hunting season had opened with Wilde's sentencing, all they could do was lie low and move under the cover of darkness, and hope it would pass soon.

He rose. "I'll give you something mild. It shouldn't be addictive, if you use it according to instruction and for a short period. I will give you a small dose, enough to last you for a week. Come see me again, if your anxiety continue after that." He moved to one of the cupboards, rummaged through it. Found a bottle and empty vial and held up the vial to the light as he carefully poured something into it from the bottle.

After storing away the larger bottle and closing the vial, he returned and held it out to Crane. "Mix five drops of this into a cup of tea or warm milk before you go to bed. No less than nine hours before you wake up. It will make you drowsy. If you feel particular anxious during daytime, you could mix one drop into your morning tea. No more than that."

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Just Need Something For The Pain - by Tristan Wells - 03-15-2022, 03:06 PM