Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] I Just Need Something For The Pain [Doctors, Constabulary, and Court]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah was very grateful, he didn't know there were so many understanding people in town (and couldn't even consider they all understood his worries more personally). He sat up straighter and rose his head. The doctor was right, he worried the worst. Though the worst did seem to fall into his lap more often than not.

"You are right. It isn't like I've been picking up men or anything. I've had one lover in my entire life and even that was very brief. How could they prove anything from that?" He sighed feeling a bit better. "I will try to not let these worries haunt me."

His eyes met the doctor and he seemed deep in thought. "I think I would like that. Just being able to get a solid night's sleep would be wonderful. It.. isn't too strong or addicting is it? It's important I keep my mind sharp as much as possible."

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Just Need Something For The Pain - by Elijah Crane - 03-15-2022, 02:40 PM