Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Familiar place, familiar face [Doctors, Constabulary, and Court]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah's breath caught in his throat. Even Noah knew about it. He felt a tremor in his voice as he was about to speak and put a hand to the door to steady his stance as he stared down. He spoke softly but very carefully to make sure every word came out without a tremble and with careful confidence. "It's.. just a .. trashy paper. And from a woman who was mad at .. being.. turned down. I've said nothing.. I've .. lived..in..this...town for.. thirty years."

He remembered that Noah had shared a cell with the very man he had been with . The only man in his entire miserable existence that he'd taken the risk to be intimate with. He felt hot with shame and covered his face. "If.. I was... some sort.. of deviant who.. laid with men... on the regular.. I'm sure.. someone.. would have said something.. by now. Lots of folks don't like me.. someone would.. have said something. She's just angry.. at me. I can.. have reasons to want a wife... I've lived all my life.. thinking .. I couldn't have someone.. and the moment.. I just.. try.." He felt tears. It was so stupid. Why did she write that? Why were people spreading it?! Couldn't they just leave him alone for a little bit? He hadn't even been in town for a damned month!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Familiar place, familiar face - by Elijah Crane - 03-13-2022, 09:28 PM